Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My favourite unit is Canadian English

I liked this unit because I learned the differences between the three different English speakers which are the American English, British English, and the Canadian English. It was interesting to have knowledge about the different accents. Also it was interesting to know that the Canadian English is in the Middle English unlike American or British English that they are using heavy English or accent. I think people who are speaking English as a second language are satisfied with the Canadian accent because they find it easier and clearer to understand. I found an interesting point about this unit because I learned that American people and Canadian are close to each other even with their expressions.

I think everybody in class is interested in this unit because it was something new to learn as second language speakers.

No comments: