Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Comments on the Blog

The blog let students keep in touch with each other. If we were absent or forgot the homework we could go to the blog and find out what we had to do. I did not use it very much for this because I went to school every day and so I always knew what I had to do. When I did use it I went there to write my feelings about things. I wrote about how I felt about the research and what I learned. I wrote about the book project and the thoughts I had about “Cross Bones” and what Cathy Reichs was writing in that book. I wrote about the research that I did on credit cards. Really though I thought that the writing in the blog was too much extra work. In this course, I had enough to do with the homework. Writing comments about the homework was too much. It did take time from me to do my homework. I did learn about giving comments and being part of a group who were studying the same thing. It was something that was extra to the course but I really believe it took time from me doing my best homework.

No comments: