Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Credit card Research paper
At the begging of doing this paper I thought it’s impossible to finish it in two weeks that associated with reading more and more books and taking notes. Then when I started I found some difficulties with collecting information because my topic was huge especially for the main ideas that I chose. In general, the difficulties that I had are collecting some books and reading them. When I finished reading them, I found that the information which exists in these books is not leading to the point that I needed. Also, these books are published many years ago so I thought these books are useless. Then I decided to look for articles instead of looking for books because I thought articles are easier than books and clearer for collecting information. But it doesn‘t mean that I did not use any books, I used two books which are recently published and the other information that came from articles. I think these kinds of difficulties could help me in the future and to get used to it to be easy for my future studies. I realized that it is my first time doing a research paper in English so for sure it’s difficult. But I think it‘s a good starting.

No comments: