Monday, March 17, 2008

Book Project cross bones

This book is talking about mystery story of losing bones of Jesus. Also, this book kind of religious story which talking about the three religions thoughts which are Christianity, Jew and Islam. These three religions have similarity of thoughts. The author mentioned the similar thoughts of these three religions about the bones of Jesus. Also, the author integrated real information with unreal information in order to create an interesting story. The strange thing that happened in the story is the story ended with love story. This love story is linked to story of losing the bones of Jesus. I think this is a complicated story for second language students because it’s not easy to understand every part of the story.

During the presentation, I presented the religions part because really I wanted explains the thoughts of these three religions. Also, because I know the audience will find difficulties if I didn’t explain this part. Without explain this part no body will understand the rest of the story. I found it’s not easy to explain these thoughts because the have common points.

No comments: